Music Makes You Smarter
Studies over the past several decades have shown that playing a musical instrument will increase a child’s cognitive skills, build confidence, and inspire creativity. Music is the world’s universal language.
We accept all ages and levels of ability. experience the joy of music making!
Instruments We Teach
Private Lesson, 30 min. $30
Private Lesson, 45 min. $45
Private Lessons, 60 min. $60
Senior Citizens (62 and older) $25
Improv. Class ……………….Call for Info
Mike Cameron trombone, french horn, euphonium, tuba
Jim Coyle – guitar, bass guitar, banjo
Matt Grzyb – piano, violin, viola, cello
Carl Lerario – director/owner, woodwinds, brass, jazz piano
Brian MacDougall -drums, percussion, clinician
Christine Tighe – piano, voice
Lauren Caso – piano, guitar, saxophone, violin, theory
- Enrollment is ongoing, and students may enroll at anytime, contingent on teacher availability.
- Students must commit to weekly lessons at a specific day and time slot. Requests to reschedule will be at the discretion of the teacher.
- A permanent schedule change must be at least two weeks in advance of that change.
- All cancellations require at least one week notification prior to the next scheduled lesson.
- Notification of discontinuing enrollment must also be at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Failure to notify for either of the above will result in being charged for that lesson(s).
Returns and Exchanges:
- Merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by a cash receipt or credit card receipt.
- No exchanges or credit will be issued after 30 days from purchase, unless the product is defective.
- Opened boxes of reeds or strings cannot be returned.
- A refund will be issued by check only. A credit for an exchange will issued as a paper receipt. No charge backs will be issued.
Paying by credit card:
- All purchases made by credit/debit cards must have a minimum total of $4.00 including tax.